peppermint brownie cookies
Peppermint Brownie Cookies
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 6.35-oz Tony Chocolonely Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bar
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 2/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt one bar of chocolate (just one for now) and the butter. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture, then stir until well-combined.
- Chop the second chocolate bar into chunks, then fold into the cookie batter.
- Using 2 tbsp. dough per cookie, bake for 9-12 minutes, or until crackly on top and set. Let cool on the pan for 8-10 minutes, then enjoy warm!