the chocotruck tour
Our Chocotruck is hitting the road! Beep beep
If you're thinking this is just your average food truck, think again. This is a choco experience! Stop by the chocolate bar (sampling station) to taste a rainbow of our classic flavors. If you really want, you can buy bars individually or grab a special Chocotruck box set of four bars. Once your sweet tooth is satisfied, step inside the truck to embark on a Bean to Bar journey.
We designed a fun, hands-on exhibit where you can learn about inequalities in the cocoa supply chain. We'll also show how chocolate can be made differently. Our mission is 100% slave-free chocolate. Not just our chocolate, but all chocolate worldwide. We can't do it alone. We need your help to create awareness. That's exactly why we made this truck: to meet loads of new chocofans and serious friends who will share our chocolate and our story.
Wanna check it out? Here's where we're heading!
- Austin, TX (SXSW, Whole Foods Market)
- Tucson, AZ (La Encantada)
- Phoenix, AZ (Arrowhead Towne Center, Surprise Stadium, SanTan Village, Chandler Fashion Center, ASU Tempe)
- San Diego, CA (Village Theater Coronado)
- Los Angeles, CA (Buzzfeed, Santa Monica Place, Foodie Con LA)
- Mountain View, CA (Google)
- San Francisco Bay Area (UC Davis, Broadway Plaza Walnut Creek, Berkeley Bowl, Rainbow Grocery, Earth Day San Francisco)