Your browser seems to be quite old. Please consider updating your browser to use this site.
zesty vegan rocky road
for the rocky road:
150g dairy free butter60g golden syrup240g vegan biscuits120g vegan marshmallows60g diced candied orange peel
for the decoration:
extra orange slices, marshmallows and dusting icing sugar to decorate
1. Place 2 bars of Tony's dark lemony caramel cocoa biscuit along with the butter alternative and golden syrup in a heat proof bowl
2. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt everything together (you can do this in a microwave in 30 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted)
3. In a separate bowl, crush the biscuits until they're in small pieces
4. Add the biscuits to the melted chocolate and mix through
5. Next, add in the marshmallows and mix through
6. Finally, add in the chopped up candied peel and mix until fully combined
7. Grease and line a square or rectangular dish
8. Pour the mix into the dish and smooth out evenly using a spatula
9. Place extra candied peel and marshmallows on top for some extra decoration
10. Place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours or overnight
11. Once set, unmold the rocky road and dust with icing sugar
12. Cut up into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Best kept in an airtight container somewhere cool or in the fridge. Can be kept up to one week.
free shipping when you spend £20+
Ordering chocolate for the first time? Create an account with us.
Something went really wrong. We will try to fix this as soon as possible!
je hebt een limited in je mandje zitten, daar kun je geen normaal product bij doen.
zullen we de inhoud van je tassie vervangen voor de limiteds?
You did not change the design of the wrapper. Do you want to buy the product with the unchanged design?
just add your personal message and name