1. Tony’s movement We inform and inspire people and offer them tools to increase public pressure on key players in the cocoa sector to make chocolate 100% slave free.
2. Awareness in West Africa We support awareness campaigns with respect to basic human and children’s rights in the communities where we source our cocoa beans.
Tony’s leads by example
3. Everybody happy? We aim for all of Tony’s partners to be happy they work with us; from the farmer and his children to the consumers worldwide who eat our chocolate. We're building a network of reliable partners, who help us achieve our vision in the long term. We work with cooperatives on the basis of our 5 Principles of Cooperation and create a virtual platform that allows others to check out our supply chain as well as participate in it.
4. Everyone’s favorite chocolate for everyday moments. Our chocolate touches our choco friends' hearts, you know? People are crazy about our chocolate because of its taste, our brand, and its social impact.
5. Building on our successful business case We want to grow so we can show other players in the chocolate industry that making chocolate commercially can be done differently. No excuses! To continue growing and to put our mission firmly on the map across the globe, we’re investing in international expansion. Our team and our company are focused on achieving those goals!
Inspire to act
6. Tony’s inspires to act We show everyone that we’re really having an impact using measurable KPIs and share our knowledge and the way we work. We “market” our slave free revipe within the industry and inspire others to act.
Together we make slave free the norm in chocolate
Would you like to share your thoughts with us or did you make an absolutely amazing Tony's Chocolonely chocolate fondant cake? Please let us know and share. You can contact us via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or you can call us, email us or send us a beautiful handwritten letter. Do it!
Hey chocofan! Due to busy choco times it might take us a little longer than usual to respond to questions via e-mail / chocophone / whatsapp, and you may receive your package a little later than you are used to from us.📦🍫