100% slave free chocolate: that's our goal. But we can't do it alone. We need help from all our chocofans and Serious Friends. That's why we think it's important to share our chocoknowledge. Preferably while enjoying a nice big chunk of choco during Tony's walk-in hour.
Every second Tuesday of the month we're organising a walk-in hour where we ask Tony's to come and answer all your questions. We love it, because it's an opportunity for us to get to know our chocofans and become Serious Friends with them.
The walk-in hour is divided in two sessions of 20 minutes, the first starting at 16.00 – 16.20 and the second at 16.30 – 16.50. If you sign up for the walk-in, please let us know what kind of questions you have. We'll find a Tony that can answer them. You could ask our bean to bartender Frans anything about our supply chain. Or what about Paul, our Impactus Prime. He can tell you anything and everything about our impact in West-Africa. Question about the design of our wrappers. Mr. T Klink will answer them.
Who can join us during the walk-in?
Everybody is welcome for Tony's walk-in. Whether you are doing research for your thesis or you just have some very deep questions that have remained unanswered up to now. Tony's Homebase during the wlk-in is where you need to be.
How does this work?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd like to know the following:
- What are your questions
- What area of expertise would you like your Tony to know stuff about
- What school (highschool, mbo, hbo, uni + name of the school) are you attending?
- Which session would you like? (16.00 – 16.20 or 16.30 – 16.50)
- Have your read our annual FAIR report? checked out our YouTube-channel and watched our movie? A lot of questions are answered already!
- Are you a Serious Friend van Tony's?
- Will you give us your feedback on the walk-in? We'll improve it even more!