Tony’s chocolate gingerbread nuggets
We were thinking and worrying as december grew closer.
What should we pour our chocolate over?
A beautiful idea shot through our heads with a ruckus!
and so Tony’s went baking with gingerbread nuggets..
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Mix the butter with the sugar until it’s fluffy and smooth.
- Add self-raising flour, gingerbread spices and a pinch of salt. Knead it until you have a nice dough. If it feels a bit to dry, add a teaspoon of milk or water.
- Cover up the dough with foil and put it in the fridgge for half an hour.
- Roll the d ough into small little nuggets, about the size of a standard marble.
- cover a tray in baking paper and put the little nuggets on there.
- Ready? Set, bake! For about 15 minutes.
- Let your nuggets cool off. Important! If they’re still warm, the chocolate will slide of ’em immediately.
- Temper the milk chocolate. Make sure to temper just one type of chocolate per go. Otherwise you’ll get in trouble.
- drag the nuggets through the tempered chocolate with a fork and put them on baking paper to dry and cool off. If you tempered the chocolate correctly, they’ll harden on room temperature.
- Repeat step 9 and 10 with white and dark chocolate
- throw them in every corner just like the Sint!
what do you need]
- 250 grams of self-raising flour
- 125 grams of brown sugar
- 125 grams of butter
- 2 tblsp gingerbread spice
- 1 bar Tony’s d ark70%
- 1 bar Tony’s milk
- 1 bar Tony’s white
Christmas promo: fill in discount code TONYKERST10 at checkout to receive 10% discount on the Christmas assortment .